December 10, 2021
Version 1.8.4 fixes disk unlocking on APFS, improves error reporting and resolves an issue with Messages.
This update is FREE if you've purchased a license for Jettison.
If you bought Jettison from St. Clair Software, just
download version 1.8.4 and replace your existing copy, or choose "Check for Updates" from Jettison's menu in your menubar.
If you purchased Jettison through the Mac App Store, please
download and run this version of Jettison once BEFORE you delete or
overwrite the old copy of Jettison in your Applications
folder. If Jettison is still telling you your trial period is over,
please follow these instructions.
What's new in Jettison 1.8.4
- Corrected issues with remounting locked, encrypted APFS volumes.
- Error messages will show a generic application icon if no icon can be found for an app.
- The error window will correctly show error messages in Dark Mode and when no specific error can be determined.
- Fixed error reporting so error messages are displayed consistently when using "Eject and Sleep Now".
- Jettison will no longer cause Messages to quit when it ejects disks before sleep.
- Corrected the layout of the first-run splash screen when running in French.
- Jettison will now ignore "Boot OSX" and "iSCPreboot" volumes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering your license information after purchasing Jettison.