September 13, 2019
Jettison 1.7.4 improves error handling and updates compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
This update is FREE if you've purchased a license for Jettison.
If you bought Jettison from St. Clair Software, just
download version 1.6 and replace your existing copy, or choose "Check for Updates" from Jettison's menu in your menubar.
If you purchased Jettison through the Mac App Store, please
run this version of Jettison once BEFORE you delete or
overwrite the old copy of Jettison in your Applications
folder. If Jettison is still telling you your trial period is over,
please follow these instructions.
What's new in Jettison 1.7.4
- Fixed issues with Jettison's error reporting when a disk can't be ejected.
- If you quit an app from Jettison's error dialog, it will try again to eject the affected drive.
- Jettison now handles the system data partition correctly in Catalina when it's on an external drive.
- Corrected an error that could cause disk images to be unmounted but not completely detached.
- VoiceOver will now correctly identify Jettison's icon in the menu bar.