October 15, 2014
HistoryHound 1.9.10 is a free upgrade
for all registered HistoryHound users.
Our multi-browser search tool has been
updated to work with the latest versions
of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and NetNewsWire.
On top of that, HistoryHound 1.9.10 is
now a 64-bit application and addresses
several bugs and problems.
If you already use HistoryHound, just download
and install the new version — HistoryHound
will preserve your registration information.
If you're new to HistoryHound, download
it and give it a try. You'll be glad you
- Updated support for the latest versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and NetNewsWire.
- Previous versions of HistoryHound could miss some content on web pages. This has been fixed.
- HistoryHound is now a 64-bit application and requires Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher.
- HistoryHound will quit correctly if a second copy of the application is already running.
- Eliminated a crash that could occur when viewing RSS feeds in the search results.
- Rebuilding your search index has been improved.
Click below to download a copy of
HistoryHound 1.9.10 (4.5 MB):
If you have trouble contacting our
servers, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest in HistoryHound!
Don't forget to try the other great St.
Clair Software Products, including Default